The leaves and temperature are finally falling which means only one thing: fall is arriving. The first day of fall is less than a week away and my heart is aflutter! Fall means many things to me and there are countless reasons why I love it! Here are a few:
1) Pumpkin. Pumpkin coffee. Pumpkin bread. Pumpkin candles. Little babies in pumpkin outfits. Pumpkin carving. Pumpkin beer. All things pumpkin.
2) Scarves. Who doesn’t love a colorful scarf to snazz up any outfit?
3) Colorful leaves. There is nothing more beautiful than driving through the mountains during fall and seeing the most magnificent colors.
4) Fire. Lighting up the fireplace and cuddling with my husband.
5) Thanksgiving. A holiday completely dedicated to giving thanks for all the many blessings that have been bestowed upon us.
Fall is a magical time of the year for me. These are only a few reasons why I love fall. Do you share the same obsession with me over this time of the year? If so, share a reason you love fall!